Introducing the Fastest and Easiest Way to Create a Sales App: the new DPS for Sales Enablement Solution
Mobile has changed the way companies do business—including the way they sell. In fact, a recent Adobe study found that 89 % of sales and marketing managers believe a shift in how they approach sales enablement is needed to stay successful. That shift includes changing the tools that salespeople use so they can shorten the sales cycle and close more deals. Enter mobile tablets and apps. The study also found tablet devices have become a standard tool for nearly one-third of organizations.
The new Adobe Digital Publishing Suite (DPS) for Sales Enablement solution provides everything you need to energize your salespeople and drive results through a customized app. With this exciting new solution, Adobe Consulting produces your app from start to finish, using well-tested sales enablement features and customizable templates, including:
- A branded app user interface, including search and filter functionality
- Centralized content administration, including user management and targeted content distribution
- Sales collateral “leave-behind” functionality
- Adobe Analytics integration
- Team training, to ensure you can publish and maintain your content
- Optional advanced customization, including advanced measurement with Adobe Analytics, enhanced “leave-behind” functionality and learning management system integration
The new solution is the quickest, most reliable way to equip your team with a sales enablement app that will close deals and drive revenue. Many leading companies, like Rémy Cointreau and Sotheby’s International Realty, rely on Adobe DPS to create interactive sales presentations that drive sales.