Results tagged “Snapping”
It’s with great pleasure that we can release to you the amazing work that has gone into After Effects CC (12.0).
There are a ton of new features alongside the big ones (Cineware, Refine Edge, and Warp Stabilizer VFX) that have been covered quite bit. Snapping; EXR / DPX format updates; finding missing fonts, footage, and effects; Pixel Motion Blur… These are just a few that come to mind.
Check out several blogs posted by our team’s own Todd Kopriva to get the full and complete details:
- Refine Edge tool, Refine Soft Matte effect and related new features in After Effects CC (12.0)
- New commands for finding missing footage, effects, and fonts in After Effects CC (12.0)
- Snapping of layer features in the Composition panel, new in After Effects CC (12.0)
- Sync Settings features in After Effects CC for sharing keyboard shortcuts, preferences, and more
- Additions to Warp Stabilizer VFX in After Effects CC (12.0)
Also, check out these fantastic tutorials for folks new to 3D using the new integration with Maxon Cinema 4D by Nick Campbell (Greyscale Gorilla).
If you have a Creative Cloud membership, you always have access to the latest version of After Effects. Just go to the Creative Cloud site to download it now or to sign up for Creative Cloud.
After Effects CC represents the first release of many for After Effects under the Creative Cloud banner. I have been watching and participating in a passionate debate from all points of view on this new method of releasing our software to you. To those of you currently (or about to become) subscribers, I thank you for your business. I firmly believe you won’t be disappointed.
To folks who are still considering your options, I look forward to hearing what you think, and how we can best earn your business. We as a team are just getting started taking advantage of a whole new way to develop, test and deliver software you depend on.
By the way, if you’re just getting started with After Effects for the first time… Welcome! You should start here to learn the basics of After Effects.