In AIR SDK 3.6 for iOS, there is a new feature that allows application developers to be able to package and load secondary SWFs that contain ActionScript byte code (or ABC) in their apps. Presently, due to certain restrictions on iOS, AIR on iOS requires that all the ActionScript code of an application be present in the main SWF or the root SWF. With this feature, an application developer can have ActionScript code in local secondary SWFs and package them along with the main SWF.
Adobe AIR Mobile Team
- Playpanel 1.4 is here!!
- Adobe Playpanel : Play Better, Play More
- External hosting of secondary SWFs for AIR apps on iOS
- Preventing Automatic Cloud Backup on iOS devices
- Changed behavior of Shared Object on iOS in AIR 3.5
- Excluding Devices From Requested Display Resolution Mode
- Packaging and loading multiple SWFs in AIR apps on iOS
- Deploying AIR Apps on iPhone 5