Flash provides great support for rendering text with a great set of API. Flash also allows developers to render text in various languages so that developers can build localized applications. Flash allows developers to render text in languages like Japanese or Chinese whose character set contains unicode characters. There is a small subtlety that developers need to be aware of when targeting localized versions of their applications on iOS.
Adobe AIR Mobile Team
- Playpanel 1.4 is here!!
- Adobe Playpanel : Play Better, Play More
- External hosting of secondary SWFs for AIR apps on iOS
- Preventing Automatic Cloud Backup on iOS devices
- Changed behavior of Shared Object on iOS in AIR 3.5
- Excluding Devices From Requested Display Resolution Mode
- Packaging and loading multiple SWFs in AIR apps on iOS
- Deploying AIR Apps on iPhone 5