This CMX JumpStart kit is fully baked and ready for your de-constructing pleasure. Designed by Fireworks guru Linda Rathgeber, and coded by CSS guru Stephanie Sullivan, this JumpStart kit will get your gears in motion as well as discovering new tips and tricks like:
- Using sIFR for custom fonts
- Customizing your slideshow, or using a static image instead
- Understanding how the page was built in Dreamweaver
- Understanding the hacks needed to ensure consistent rendering in multiple browsers
- Adding your own masks to the Fireworks source png
- Understanding the skip to content link
- Working with Linda Rathgeber’s Fireworks source png file and slicing/exporting images
Wow, they really thought this one out from beginning to end, so head on over to Community MX and read the full article.
Good job community MX players, I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with next!