Hey all, I thought this would be good for us Macromedians that have no idea what LifeCycle is and how it can help out your business. From what I’ve seen so far its really neat and just a lot to take in…so if your in the Bay area, be sure to check it out.
The featured speaker will be Mike Potter of Adobe Developer Relations, who will tell all about Adobe’s enterprise-scale document management system, LiveCycle.
When: Wednesday 2/8/06, 6:30 PM
Where: Learn iT! (250 Montgomery Street in the San Francisco Financial District – 15th Floor)
Admission: $7.00 if you register in advance, otherwise $10.00 at the door, to cover the cost of food and drink.
You can sign up for the meeting at the MMUG site:
There’s a number of wonderful prizes to award to raffle winners on Wednesday evening.
- An Adobe software package, of the winner’s choice, worth up to $1200.
- A cool bag that is designed to accommodate a laptop and its associated gadgets, as well as paper, pens, keys, cell phone, and so on.
- A really nice set of earphones for use with your laptop or PDA / iPod.
- Several really cool small optical mice with self-retracting cords – ideal for use with a portable computer.
- A CD containing Volume 13 of the DevNet Resource Kit.
- Seveal nice gray T-shirts with dark blue collar and cuffs, and featuring the Macromedia logo, possibly the last such garments we will ever see.
Note: You need to be present to win!