I will be working at NAB 2006 showcasing Flash 8 and sharing my knowledge with anyone that has a question I can answer for them off the top of my head. I’m curious to know what type of Flash demos you’d be interested in seeing if you were attending.
I’m suspecting NAB 2006 will be different than working at MAX 2005 in Anaheim. My thoughts are people will be asking more questions relating to:
- Vector Animation Techniques (Character Design and Animation)
- Flash Video, Pros and Cons. (Are there cons? )
- Cue Points and how they are used within a project
- Converting a Rich Graphical Interface from Fireworks or Photoshop and putting it all together in Flash.
- After Effects Integration?
- SWF/Image Optimization Techniques
- Skinning Components
I could be completely wrong, but thats fine. I want to make sure I have all the bases covered and prefer to communicate with you/community to get ideas.
If you are attending NAB 2006 and read my weblog, please stop by and say hello. It would be great to meet you in person! If you have anything you think might interesting to showcase, please lemme know!
Wanna know more about Adobe and NAB 2006?