Fireworks Album Creator 1.1 has numerous bug fixes specificially in the Black and White Players.
New/fixes for version 1.1
- Every file name is converted to all lower case to avoid common problems associated with serving files on Linux/Unix Web servers.
- Non-alphanumeric characters (1-9, a-z, A-Z) used in folder names, slideshow titles, album titles, and captions are escaped (i.e. converted to the ‘%NN’ notation). The included players have been modified to unescape these characters when parsing slideshow.xml, so that they will appear correctly in the slideshows.
- Two of the players included in the package (player_black and player_white) started behaving erratically when a thumbnail was clicked while the slideshow was still running. This has been fixed in this release.
- In the previous releases, non-JPEG files were simply copied out to the destination folder. This has been fixed, and all graphic file formats supported by Fireworks can be exported out as JPEG.
- The source document is no longer displayed while processing the slideshow.
Have fun and of course let us know if you find anything else!!