New forum dedicated to Adobe Fireworks

There’s a new Fireworks forum dedicated to Adobe Fireworks topics and anything relating to Adobe Fireworks such as integration with Dreamweaver or Flash. Check it out when you get a chance:

FireworksGuru Forum

7 Responses to New forum dedicated to Adobe Fireworks

1. Ben Nadel says:

Sweeet. I hope this means that FireWorks is here to stay (and to continue to be developed by Adobe for web development)… cause, as I say… http://www.bennadel.com/blog/165-If-Fireworks-Was-A-Woman-I-Would-Make-Sweet-Sweet-Passionate-Love-To-It.htm

2. Of course Fireworks is here to stay!

3. Michel says:

Nice work!
    Nice forum1
    I have posted already some of my thoughts on future improvements of small aspects of FW:-)
    Now waiting for the upcoming Beta 😉

4. Ben Nadel says:

Hey, I just wanted to say that I have already learned some really cool PATH stuff that I never knew before, thanks to the Forum.
    Good tutorials also.

5. Robby says:

Hi, I have the page laid out with layers. Some nested. When I take out the popup menu constructed in Fireworks 8 from the Dreamweaver page to edit it I subsequently cannot replace it in to the layer that it originated in, in fact it destroys all the formatting for the doc. Adobe support doc says I can edit the html directly in Dreamweaver by clicking on the graphic going into actions and double clicking showpopup action to activate it but that action is not there only stuff like mouse over etc. I need to edit my popup menu made in Fireworks and update it/upload it to dreamweaver. Thanks Robby

6. joes says:

I’m using Fireworks 8 to create a dropdown menu and then export it to Dreamweaver. It works fine in Dreamweaver. Now when I try to open the menu in Fireworks again to edit it, none of the hotspots or slices show up. Please help.

7. hyto says:

Visit http://megauploadfiles.com/
    I find it very useful when you try to find something quickly!