Last week the Adobe Audition team sponsored a web-based seminar – I try not to use the word “webinar” unless the fate of the world hangs in the balance – hosted by Kanen Flowers. Kanen is well-known among the post-production and digital video crowd, and shared many of the secret tips and workflows he uses when editing audio for video projects. If you missed it, you can view the recorded presentation here. Continue reading…
- Adobe Inspire magazine profile: Bringing old recordings back to life
- Demystifying Audio – Adobe Audition for Video Editors – eSeminar on July 25, 2013
- New Audition CC Training Series by Larry Jordan
- Adobe Audition CC – Available NOW through Creative Cloud!
- Making Films with the Adobe Creative Cloud production tools