Hello there, I’m Alex Uhlmann, Consultant at Adobe Consulting. Some people might remember me from AnimationPackage, the open source animation library I’ve developed and still maintain. So, one topic I’ll definitely cover on this blog will be effects and I can’t wait till everything is sorted, so I’ll be able to blog about some awesome cinematic effects using Flex 2. Expect some great stuff coming up in the coming months!
But I’ll also plan to blog about a variety of other Flex 2 related topics, such as state management, Cairngorm, architecture, and whatever comes up that is potentially useful to others.
- Alex Uhlmann on Cairngorm 3 – Revised Guidelines and Core Principles
- Tink on Cairngorm 3 – Revised Guidelines and Core Principles
- Ariel Mariaca on Lighted Distortion Effects and Tour de Flex
- Flavy on Cairngorm Sample – How Business Logic Can Manage Views Part III
- Flavy on Cairngorm Sample – How Business Logic Can Manage Views Part IV