In the last post I’ve introduced you to the stock market dashboard sample application and how you can create business logic to manage your view. In this post and example, I’ll apply another use case to the sample application. With adding multiple pods to the stock market dashboard, the user can request price quotes independently. Each pod has its own stock market data. I’ll cover how your business logic can be adjusted to manage each view. I’ll also touch on how stateless Commands can help making this application easier.
- Alex Uhlmann on Cairngorm 3 – Revised Guidelines and Core Principles
- Tink on Cairngorm 3 – Revised Guidelines and Core Principles
- Ariel Mariaca on Lighted Distortion Effects and Tour de Flex
- Flavy on Cairngorm Sample – How Business Logic Can Manage Views Part III
- Flavy on Cairngorm Sample – How Business Logic Can Manage Views Part IV