The goal of this series is to demonstrate how you can manage views with investing in your client side business logic.
The previous posts (part 1, part 2) were primarily about the infrastructure of a very simple single and multiple view dashboard application. This and the following posts will add further functionality to the application with the indent to demonstrate how your model objects become a focus point of your application.
In particular, we’ll add validation logic, formatting logic and an additional use case.
- Alex Uhlmann on Cairngorm 3 – Revised Guidelines and Core Principles
- Tink on Cairngorm 3 – Revised Guidelines and Core Principles
- Ariel Mariaca on Lighted Distortion Effects and Tour de Flex
- Flavy on Cairngorm Sample – How Business Logic Can Manage Views Part III
- Flavy on Cairngorm Sample – How Business Logic Can Manage Views Part IV