Here’s a new version of the distortion effects.
Thanks for all your tremendous feedback on the previously released distortion effects. Some of that feedback is now included in this updated version. This version adds various features and updates. Here’s an excerpt:
Much of the feedback I’ve received was about making the flip effect more realistic. The hint was to let its bounds overlap while the flip effect is coming towards the user. (flipping in). The new exceedBounds property on the Flip effect does exactly that and is now turned on by default!
Pop mode UP
The Pop effect now has an additional mode. The default mode is DOWN, which pops a display object off a stack/pile, away from the user. The new UP mode pops it towards the user.
- Alex Uhlmann on Cairngorm 3 – Revised Guidelines and Core Principles
- Tink on Cairngorm 3 – Revised Guidelines and Core Principles
- Ariel Mariaca on Lighted Distortion Effects and Tour de Flex
- Flavy on Cairngorm Sample – How Business Logic Can Manage Views Part III
- Flavy on Cairngorm Sample – How Business Logic Can Manage Views Part IV