I’m excited to announce that we’ve redefined Cairngorm to increase its scope. Tom Sugden announced our intentions here last month. We’ve now published the first content on opensource.adobe.com.
Instead of only providing a specific implementation of an MVC architecture, our team within the Adobe Technical Services organization took a step back and collected some of the most important knowledge that helped us deliver enterprise Flex applications over the last few years of consulting projects. This includes modular application development, layered architecture, domain-driven design, loose coupling, quality guidelines, build automation strategies, agile testing, code coverage best practices, and more. We present Cairngorm in three parts:
- Alex Uhlmann on Cairngorm 3 – Revised Guidelines and Core Principles
- Tink on Cairngorm 3 – Revised Guidelines and Core Principles
- Ariel Mariaca on Lighted Distortion Effects and Tour de Flex
- Flavy on Cairngorm Sample – How Business Logic Can Manage Views Part III
- Flavy on Cairngorm Sample – How Business Logic Can Manage Views Part IV