It’s film season, and we’re celebrating the only way we know how – recognizing all the great film-related work our community creates!
FilmDoo.com just launched their “Film Poster Creativity Competition,” where three winners will be given the paid opportunity to create artwork for an upcoming film release this year and have their work on display Cannes Film Festival (plus a ton of other great prizes)!
The competition is open from January 28-April 30, 2015. All you need to do to enter is submit your film-inspired design:
- Step 1. Upload the work to Behance as a project (or maybe you already have an existing one in your portfolio, even better!)
- Step 2: Visit https://www.filmdoo.com/creativity and fill out a quick form with the design’s URL on Behance (you’ll also need to signup for FilmDoo.com before doing this)
The winners will be announced during Cannes Film Festival in May 2015, where the winners’ posters will be on display.
A look at some of the other prizes:
– Paid opportunity to design artwork for film release in 2015
– One year license for Adobe Creative Cloud, which includes a Behance Prosite account
– $1,500 redeemable against courses from Raindance;
– $1,500 voucher from Scan Computers
– A powerful workstation graphics card from NVIDIA
– A signed copy of Little White Lies’ ‘What I Love About Movies