Today, we’re thrilled to introduce you to a fully redesigned portfolio and profile experience on Behance. Our goal with these improvements is to bring your work front-and-center, and make it even easier for anyone to discover what you do, no matter what device they’re browsing on. We’ve also made powerful improvements to the experience of editing your portfolio and profile, all changes that’ll bring your work more into focus.
Some of what you’ll notice:
- Fully Responsive Profile: Your work looks great across phone and tablets
- Simple Editing Tools: The way you edit and organize your work is easier than ever
- Your Behance Presence, In One Spot: Your Profile now encompasses much more about you – from the collections you curate to the projects you appreciate
- Focus on your work: The design changes bring your work more into focus. Notice a cleaner, more minimal profile that helps your work stand out
- Consistency across platforms: Now, your Profile is consistent and professional across devices
- No More Color Customization: We have simplified the profile view on the web to match what has already been very successful on the Behances iOS apps by replacing color customization with a more neutral set of tones that better showcase the portfolio work itself.