Adobe TV On These Screens? Believe It!

We just launched Adobe TV Mobile, which means you can now watch all your favorite Adobe TV videos on your iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android phone, and Android tablet.  Simply visit tv.adobe.com from your tablet or phone and you’ll be automatically re-directed to an optimized experience for your device.

Why did we do this? Plain and simple, it is by far the #1 feature request from our audience. And it was no small task.  I am really proud of what my team has accomplished with this, and once I’ve gotten some sleep I’ll be sharing some of the challenges we faced in pulling this off.

But, to be honest, this post has an additional intent, other than the self-promotional aspect. I want to emphasize the following: we added iPad/iPhone support because our customers asked for it. It’s that simple. There’s no subtext related to Flash, which we continue to use to deliver our content onto Flash-supported devices. We believe in delivering our content to all platforms and devices that are meaningful to our audience. We also believe in using our own tools, the best authoring tools on the planet, to create cross-platform, cross-device experiences.

We hope you enjoy Adobe TV mobile. Please let me know your impressions in the comments!

40 Responses to Adobe TV On These Screens? Believe It!

1. garricks says:

AWESOME! Thanks so much. I look forward to watching Adobe TV on my iPhone & iPad!

2. radley says:

Awesome! Thanks!

3. Pingback: Adobe TV comes to iPad and iPhone « Mac City

4. Pingback: Adobe TV comes to iPad and iPhone | nice

5. Pingback: Adobe TV comes to iPad and iPhone | eWallstreeter

6. Pingback: Crazy Zombies » Blog Archive » Adobe TV comes to iPad and iPhone

7. This is fantastic news, and a prime example of openness and responsiveness. I can imagine what an undertaking it was. Bravo, Adobe.tv team.

8. Pingback: Adobe TV comes to iPad and iPhone | Next Apple Stuff

9. Parth Pandya says:

Yay!!! Thanks a ton for this…Much appreciate this and Yes!!! Adobe listens to the requests..Cheers

10. iPad Blog says:

Awesome news guys, with new Tablet SDK, 3 news apps and this. Things couldn’t better for designers looking to get their work done on iOS devices.

11. Pingback: Adobe TV Is Now iPad Friendly | iPad Blog

12. Pingback: Adobe TV, Now On iPhone And iPad | Redmond Pie

13. Sertv says:

I hope flash will disappear from the web!

14. Pingback: Adobe TV Now Available for iPhone and iPad

15. Pingback: Adobe TV now available for iOS Devices. « RecardoTech

16. Pingback: Adobe TV, Now On iPhone And iPad | RemoveWAT

17. Pingback: Adobe TV for iPhone and iPad - iMicroniks | iMicroniks

18. Today is a great day. It is wonderful how you guys always make the necessary adjustments for your customers. No one does it better.
    Again thanks and please keep up the great work. WOW!!!!!!!!

19. Adrian Parr says:

This is really great news!! Well done to everyone involved. You have made my day!! 🙂

20. Pingback: Adobe TV now available to view on iPad, iPhone

21. Pingback: Adobe TV is now available for iPhone and iPad | Apple Daily Magazine

22. Pingback: Adobe TV is now available for iPhone and iPad « i4bloggen

23. Craig Smith says:

This is indeed good news. However, why limit this Flash-less method of delivering your videos to iOS devices only? I sit behind a corporate firewall/proxy server at work. I cannot watch any videos from Adobe TV on my Mac (10.6) using the current Flash Player. (This is a known issue to Adobe since a year ago.)

I would love to watch HTML-based videos on my Mac. Will this be possible? I can use Safarai’s Developer menu to spoof the client to be an iOS device, but that’s a huge pain.

24. Pingback: Adobe TV is now available for iPhone and iPad | Americas Review

25. Pingback: Adobe TV, Now On iPhone And iPad | Smash iPhone

26. Pingback: Adobe TV comes to iPad and iPhone - iPhone

27. Pingback: AdobeTV lands on Android and iOS

28. Pingback: AdobeTV|Now Enjoy AdobeTV with Android and iOS Devices | SizloTech

29. Pingback: Adobe TV now available to view on iPad, iPhone | APPLIPHILIA

30. Pingback: Adobe TV now available to view on iPad, iPhone | iPhather

31. Pingback: AdobeTV now compatible with Android and iOS devices | WHIS Technology

32. Pingback: Adobe TV now available to view on iPad, iPhone | 3G Technology 4G

33. Pingback: Ya puedes ver AdobeTV desde tu dispositivo Android e iOS - Wayerless

34. Pingback: Adobe TV Available For All Mobile Devices

35. Pingback: Watch Adobe TV on iPhone and iPad

36. Pingback: In Other News… [April 13th] | Android JB

37. Pingback: Adobe TV: Accessible from Android and iOS | AndroidMonday

38. Pingback: In Other News… [April 13th] « android-alert

39. Erik says:

Great news. It’s not working great om my iPhone 3GS though. Videos play only like 2 out of 10 times.

40. PECourtejoie says:

Bob, I noticed that, even when I switch to the regular site on an iPhone, I do not have the buttons to select a video to be translated. Is it normal?