These are perhaps some of the questions that you might have:
- How the heck does this work?
- What are the problems?
- Where are the limitations?
- What ActionScript features cannot be cross-compiled?
- How can you write ActionScript code that avoids code bloat and performance degradation?
I will start with the basics and slowly work towards more complicated problem areas.
A. The Compiler
- 0.2 + 0.1 = 0.30000000000000004
- Classes, Inheritance, Interfaces, Packages, and Namespaces.
- Const, Types, For/Each, and E4X
- Getting “this” right
- Static Initializers
- Do Arrays and Objects have side effects?
- Weak References
B. The Runtime
- In the beginning there was Object
- What is in flash.swc?
C. The Rest
- About Humans, Horses, and Taxes
- Debugging cross-compiled ActionScript
- Testing cross-compiled ActionScript