Quick Public DRK Beta

Macromedia needs your help in testing out the new Macromedia Pollster application that will be on DRK 4. The application lets you manage polls through a ColdFusion web interface, then deploy them either with a Dreamweaver extension, or just by copying and pasting a set of tags. The poll below took about 30 seconds to build and probably about another 30 seconds to deploy. Can you find any bugs or unexpected behavior? If so, please post them in the comments, and thanks for your help.

16 Responses to Quick Public DRK Beta

1. ... says:

It would be nice, if this poll thing would also remember what I voted for. So when I submit my vote, view the results and come back to question pane, it would say “Thank you for submitting your response. (Your response was: Too Expensive)”.

2. good stuff,How about an archive button of previous polls and the ability to view them too?

3. Cool!But when you move your mouse over the graphic it should highlight the match string, didn’t? And the same for the string to the graphic. It would be a very good usability upgrade, I think.

4. I.T. Partners says:

One usability comment: When mousing over the pie wedges, it would be nice to have the name of the choice appear along with the response stats, for the quite color-challenged.

5. CAM says:

When you refresh the page, the results are shown. How about adding a title that matches the poll question? (ie. a sidebar that says “Macintosh Powerbook Size”) or something to that effect.This way users can see what the results are pertaining to if they come back to this page after surfing awhile

6. Calvin says:

How about removing the Submit button after it has been submitted, for when the user clicks the first tab?

7. Camilo says:

This Pie looks sweet, when will it be ready to deliver?

8. Christian Cantrell says:

It will be ready this month!

9. I would like to see a “Last up-date:” time and date stamp on this. It would help appease the sceptics who will wonder if the pie really changed or say it is ‘just a graphic’.Regards, Gordon

10. Melvyn Song says:

how about having it with a Access Database in the backend.

11. Christian Cantrell says:

The application comes with an Access database and with scripts to build a PostgreSQL database, as well.Christian

12. They’re just PERFECT!!! and little bit of expensive too 😀

13. Discover why women are the most inspiring force in a man’s life, next to his Creator! As a Marine, pastor and husband I have observed this great mystery of God. God bestowed mysterious gifts upon Eve and her female descendants which transform, strengthen and inspire God’s unique will for each marriage! The children of such marriages call themselves blessed to have been raised in such a home! If, you are too busy too discover Eve, then you are too busy!Next to God, the most inspiring force in a man’s life is a woman. As a pastor God has allowed me to observe good and bad marriages. Many men and women desire to discover Eve’s mysterious gifts. My education took quantum leaps, while I was serving in Vietnam. I saw first hand how young men responded to dear John letters and to faithful wives. This was an amazing mystery to observe and experience. My next opportunity for learning occurred in the French Quarters of New Orleans, La. I learned how hungry, desperate and foolish “needy souls” could be. I observed God’s transforming the conscience of many “needy, living, breathing souls,” into serving their Creator! But, the saddest place I learned about marriages is in local churches. The people of God are working so hard to build the kingdom of God, that many do not have time to enjoy and experience the very gifts they preach about, teach about and pray about. Therefore, God used the female descendants of Eve to inspire me to write a book on Eve. A “watchman on the wall” is the eyes of his friends and family below him, so to is the “watchman” who has been blessed with the privilege to be taught by Eve! In order to, transform a society, or a church the “watchmen” or leaders must strengthen the family! When, I focus on the leader of a family I have baptized entire families together!Do You Have Time To Discover Eve?Your Brother-In-Christ,Steve KempSmyrna, Ga.For One on One Discoveries, For Revivals, For Seminars or for Retreats contact Steve at http://www.SteveKempMinistries.comUSMC 1967 – 1971 (Vietnam)Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology from Georgia State UniversityMaster’s Degree in Theology from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary