As you probably know, Macromedia is pretty invested in RSS/weblogs/aggregators/etc. We’ve been blogging for well over two years, and we’re aggregating over 300 feeds with MXNA with about 35,000 Macromedia related posts archived. Developer Center content has been available as RSS for about year and a half, and now TechNotes, security bulletins and product update information is available through the Macromedia Product RSS Feeds.
But what I’m interested in today is aggregators, and other ways people access not just Macromedia news, but any kind of news. Aggregators have come a long over the last two years, and at this point, options abound. There are great online options, offline options, and even iPod options. What I want to know is:
- Do you use an aggregator? If so, which one? If not, why?
- What kinds of news and information do you aggregate?
- What do you like about your aggregator? What do you dislike? What could make it better?
- How many feeds are you aggregating?
- How often to you use your aggregator?
- Anything else interesting and aggregator-related you want to share?
Feel free to leave any type of comment you want, and/or take the survey on the right (you can reload the page to answer the poll multiple times). Thanks!