If you’re into Fireworks, or if you’ve been meaning to get into it, check out
tomorrow’s Macrochat. Here’s the official description:
Macromedia Senior Product Support Engineer, Alan Musselman, will demonstrate various
rollover menu options, slice behaviors vs. button symbols, popup menus, using symbols
to increase productivity, and batch processing.
What You Will Learn
- Simple Rollovers and Disjointed Rollovers
- Side by side comparison of slice behaviors and button symbols
- When to/not to use popup menus
- Creating/duplicating a symbol and nesting symbols within
- Why/when to use batch processing
If you’re interested, make sure to register.