One of the primary reasons I love Firefox so much is the all the extensions that are available. Here’s a list of all the extensions I have installed, and that I use on a regular basis:
- Feed Your Reader: Lets external
applications and web based aggregators use RSS autodscovery (extremely useful).
- HTML Validator: Adds HTML validation to the View Page Source of the browser.
- MeasureIt: Draw out a ruler to get the pixel width and height of any elements
on a webpage.
- Scribe: Ads Word Processor like functionality to web forms, including opening
and saving for entries as files. (Good for weblog posting.)
- Aardvark: Allows cleaning up a page prior to printing it. Also has page analysis
tools for web developers (which is mainly what I use it for — I hate printers).
- Web Developer: Adds a menu and a toolbar with various web developer tools.
- Live HTTP Headers: View HTTP headers of a page and while browsing.
- SpellBound: Adds spell checker support to web forms and extensions.
What extensions am I missing that you can’t live without?