- corelib. Several basic utilities for MD5 hashing, JSON serialization, advanced string and date parsing, etc.
- FlexUnit. A unit testing framework for Flex and ActionScript 3.0 applications based on JUnit.
- Flickr. A wrapper for the entire Flickr API.
- Mappr. A wrapper for the entire Mappr API.
- XML Syndication. Libraries for easily parsing all versions of RSS and Atom.
- Odeo. A wrapper for the entire Odeo API.
- YouTube. A wrapper for the entire YouTube API.
All the libraries are well documented and come with unit tests. You can download the source and/or just the SWCs, and do anything you want with them (the license is very liberal). All I ask personally is that you build something cool and send me the link.
We built a pretty nice mash-up called "Flow" using five of the seven libraries last week. Kevin Lynch showed it during the Flashforward keynote, and we should be releasing it (along with the code) within the next week or so.