My Presentation on Multi-screen Development

I did a presentation the other day at the DC Flex User Group about how to write one application that will adapt to any screen size. The application is called iReverse, and you can watch the presentation here. The source code for the app can be found at the links below:

6 Responses to My Presentation on Multi-screen Development

1. brad says:

Can we target iPad with FlashCS5? Nobody @ Adobe with get back to me on it. Not seeing that it’s possible. Would love to use my iPad to start building prototypes for Android devices.

2. rodney white says:

Any help on building an iPad flash app. I just tired your source download for the ipad and it still compiles to an iPhone app. (I am using the flash CS5 11.0.0.485 for mac) Are there any settings to make it compile for an ipad app?Thanks in advanced.

3. Christopher says:

Been waiting for this one. Thanks a lot, Christian!

4. Mike says:

5. Mike Hemelberg says:

I am re-posting this to see if I get lucky with a response.”I tried to setup the projects in Flash Builder but I was unable to do so. Can somebody point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.”

6. Eric says:

I think the structure is great, but when I try to duplicate your results I ran into problems.
    The major problem is if I start an actionscript project as described in your demonstration I cannot add air specific code like accelerometer to the actionscript file. If you could clarify how you added the ability of air to the actionscript project it would be much appreciated.