My MAX 2010 presentation is now online. It’s about an hour long, and it covers the following:
- Some philosophy around the proliferation of devices.
- Why write for multiple screens?
- Why writing for multiple screens is a challenge.
- How to write a cross-screen applications (tips and tricks).
- Cross-screen development workflows.
- The future of cross-screen development.
There are tons of other great MAX sessions available online, as well, so go have a look.
Update: My slides are now available as a PDF, as well.