A few of the users have observed that the animations which have some audio or flv video embedded in them, when used in Adobe Captivate, face sync issues. The embedded audio starts playing ahead of the actual timing of the animation which was leading to audio going out of sync. Worry no more, here is the solution. Our friend Srinandan, from Adobe Captivate team, has developed a widget to solve this issue.
You can download the widget from here. Try it out. The widget will make sure that audio is always perfectly in sync. Here are the steps to use the widget:
1. Open your project in Captivate.
2. Go to the slide where the animation is to be placed.
3. Select Insert->Widget
4. Browse to the location of widget
5. Chose “AnimationWidget.swf”
6. In the widget parameters, specify the swf file name that needs to be inserted
7. Close the widget dialog
8. Set the duration of widget equivalent to duration of animation specified in Step 6
9. Repeat Steps 3-8 wherever an animation has to be inserted
10. Publish the project
11. Place all the animations in the same folder as published project.