Topic: Using Object Styles and Effects in Adobe Captivate 5
Date and time: Thursday, May 19, 2011 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM US/Pacific
Description: Join Dr. Pooja Jaisingh and Vish to add some style to the eLearning content by using object styles and object effects in Adobe Captivate 5 projects. They will discuss how to create, apply, edit, export, import and delete object styles. They will also show you how to apply various effects to objects like rotation, emphasis, filters and motion path.
What’s in it for you?
After attending the session, you will be able to:
- Create and apply object styles.
- Specify default object styles for the current project.
- Specify default object styles for all projects.
- Edit object styles.
- Export, import and delete object styles.
- Find objects with specific styles.
- Show and hide Effects panel.
- Create Event-based animation triggers.
- Apply effects to objects.
- Define motion paths for objects.
- Modify object effects.
- Save and delete effects.
Recording Link: http://adobe.ly/lvjnsf