Description: Join Vish and Dr. Pooja Jaisingh to learn the basics of Adobe Photoshop for creating and editing images/assets for Adobe Captivate 5.5. This is the first part of 2 part series wherein we will discuss different techniques used in creating and managing the image assets.
What’s in it for you?
After attending the session, you will be able to:
- Export the Captured images from Adobe Captivate for editing, edit it in Adobe Photoshop, and import it back into Adobe Captivate
- Understand the image and canvas dimensions
- Create backgrounds using different tools available in Adobe Photoshop
- Create image masks to edit the images
- Create Transparent PNGs to be used inside Adobe Photoshop
To Register: http://adobe.ly/z3GWyK