After the successful HTML5 contest for Adobe Captivate on our Facebook Page, we’re launching a global contest for the best Scenario-based training content created using Adobe Captivate. This contest is live now on our Facebook page.
- Upload any scenario-based course created using Adobe Captivate. For examples of scenario-based courses, visit http://bit.ly/A6MVqG or http://bit.ly/xMkBBz
- Publish the content as a Flash SWF file. In Captivate’s output options check both the ‘zip file’ and ‘export to HTML’ options.
- Any content that is considered inappropriate and reflects badly on the Adobe brand will be removed
- Entries will be evaluated based on; application of eLearning and Instructional Design principles, overall aesthetic appeal, use of interaction to create a plausible and relevant scenario (given the selected topic) and use of Adobe Captivate’s features (Advanced Actions, Interactions, Media etc.)
- An individual can submit multiple entries.
- Two winners will be chosen. Each will receive the new Third Generation 32 GB iPad (WiFi)
One winner will be based on the number of ‘Likes’ he/ she receives. So ensure that you not only create some awesome content, but also drum up some support for your content.
The other winner would be chosen by a panel of judges. To find the very best, we have assembled an amazing panel of judges that features experts in interactive learning design and training. The panel will be asked to judge the finalists according to creativity, quality of implementation and fit with the contest theme. Judges: Lieve Weymeis, Christy Tucker, Allen Partridge, and Joe Ganci.
- Have Questions or Need Help? Post on our Facebook Page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contest Start Date: 13th March 2012
Contest End Date: 13th April 2012
We will announce the winners in the fourth week of April 2012
Need some ideas? My blog post on creating Scenario-based content might come in handy here
So… what are waiting for? Have fun while creating the content, upload it and keep your fingers crossed for the new iPad3