August 31, 2012
SCORM and AICC compliance of Captivate 6 has been validated for a set of LMSs. We would be happy to add more LMSs to this list.
- If you are a Captivate user deploying courses on LMS and are interested in seeing your LMS in this list, ask your LMS vendor to get in touch with us at CaptivateLMSSupport@adobe.com.
- If you are an LMS vendor and want to get your LMS added to this list, you can get started with the validation program by performing the following steps:-
1. Download the sample SCORM and AICC courses – SampleCp6Courses.zip
2. Unzip the package and open TestCaseDetails.xls
3. Run the test cases listed in the excel sheet. Run all or specific test cases based on the type of SCORM support on your LMS. For example, if SCORM 2004 is not supported on your LMS then execute only SCORM 1.2 testcases on your LMS.
4. Verify all the test cases and add actual results in the excel sheet.
5. Send the report to CaptivateLMSSupport@adobe.com
We will check the report and get back to you if we find any exception. If the results are satisfactory, we will add your LMS in the list of validated LMSs.
May 29, 2012
Topic: LMS Strategies and Implementation with Adobe Captivate
Description: Integrating Adobe Captivate with you Learning Management System (LMS) can be daunting. Join Rick Zannoti, Captivate Community Expert, as he demonstrates how to simplify this process for you. In this webinar, he will be covering LMS basics about SCORM and AICC, Captivate LMS preferences, SCORM Aggregator, course deployment on LMS, and LMS gotchas and things you should be aware of.
Recording Link: http://adobe.ly/MzPKUG
June 22, 2011
We’ve just released a new patch for Adobe Captivate 5. This patch contains a new feature, and a few bug fixes.
Access Adobe Resources panel
The issues fixed in this patch are:
- An AICC-compliant Adobe Captivate course does not launch successfully if the web server on which the course is hosted, and the LMS, which is used to track to course, are on different domains.
- When a SCORM-compliant course is launched, the SWF file hangs at the loading screen.
- In a SCORM-compliant course, when the last button in the project is enabled for reporting, the slide duration and status are not updated correctly in the TOC when the project is played. Continue reading…