August 30, 2013
If you have been learning through video playlists and always thought:
- Wouldn’t it be great it I could scribble notes on top of the video?
- Why not add text in the context of the video I am learning from?
- Why can’t I go back and forth between videos easily?
You are not alone.
We believe contemporary user experiences are not the best suited for learning.
Enter Adobe KnowHow
We bring you world class courses in an immersive, personalized learner experience.
You can sample our experience with Dr. Pooja Jaisingh’s Free courses on Captivate and Presenter
The courses feature various topics in technology, photography, marketing, business and design.
Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter
January 15, 2013
Guest Blog by: Bryan Jones, President of eLearningArt, a company that provides thousands of eLearning templates and images, and author of the Assets eLearning Blog.
eLearning Characters make Great Presenters
In my last guest post, I talked about how you can use characters as eLearning avatars or guides in your eLearning courses. In addition to using characters as avatars, you can also use characters as presenters. For example, you could use a presenter as:
- A teacher in front of a blackboard
- A news anchor with a TV behind him
- An employee with a clipboard (or in front of a whiteboard or on a stage) Continue reading…
March 8, 2011
The Adobe Captivate, Presenter and eLearning Suite Product Management team will meet with customers in the US during the weeks of March 21 and March 28. These are amazing opportunities to participate Continue reading…