April 27, 2011
As promised, we are back with our next Captivate, eLearning Suite and Presenter Roadshow from May 9 -23, 2011. It’s a great opportunity for us to establish a direct relationship with Adobe product teams.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to get your key eLearning content creation concerns addressed
- Become an insider! A sneak peek into our future releases
- Possibility of participating in our beta programs
What is our objective?
- To better understand your eLearning needs, and tailor our future products to better meet your requirements.
- May 9-13 : Los Angeles, Bay Area (San Francisco, San Jose and around)
- May 16-20 : Texas, Boston, Washington DC and NY
- May 21-23 : We can meet up on the sidelines of ASTD at Orlando
Drop us a note with your location and preferred dates, we also have slots for online sessions/webinars.
Whom do you reach out to ?
- Send an email to abharadw at adobe dot com (Akshay Bharadwaj)
March 8, 2011
The Adobe Captivate, Presenter and eLearning Suite Product Management team will meet with customers in the US during the weeks of March 21 and March 28. These are amazing opportunities to participate Continue reading…
October 14, 2010
We are doing a Captivate/eLearning Roadshow in the week of Oct 25-29 and Nov 1-2, 2010.
Locations – US East Coast (NYC, DC, …) and Bay Area (SF, San Jose, …). Do let us know if you are not in these areas, we will try and accommodate a slot to visit you.
Our Agenda for the meeting will be:
- Take our users through a sneak-peek of what to expect in the future from Captivate and eLearning Suite
- Understand your workflows/concerns better and tailor solutions into our roadmap
- Deep dive (beyond Captivate 5) and suggest best practices to optimize your existing workflows
- Help set up a direct communication channel with the Adobe product team
Please leave a comment on this post if you would like to meet us. Look forward to our discussions!
May 13, 2010
We are doing a Customer Roadshow to meet existing Captivate users over the next 2 weeks. We would like to:
- Understand our users’ workflows/concerns better and tailor the solutions into our roadmap
- Deep dive into Captivate 5 and suggest best practices to optimize existing workflows
- Take our users through a sneak-peek of what to expect in the future from Captivate
We are in the Bay Area on May 20,21 and on the East Coast (DC, NYC, …) from May 24-28. Also, we are at the ASTD conference from May 16-19 at Chicago.
Please leave a comment on this post if you would like to meet us. Even if you are not in any of these areas, we will try and accomodate a slot to visit you.
Look forward to our discussions.