ColdFusion 9 and ColdFusion Builder Public Beta 2 Released!!

So now you know where the ColdFusion Builder Team had suddenly vanished for a while with no posts on the Blog and ‘no hear-no say’ happening.
ColdFusion 9(Centaur) was officially released along with the Public Beta 2 of ColdFusion Builder on the 5th Oct 09.
Which means you have a newer server to serve and a better release of the Builder to code!
Do try and let us know how you feel about it!

7 Responses to ColdFusion 9 and ColdFusion Builder Public Beta 2 Released!!

1. cftagger says:

when will eclipse 3.5 be supported? because on mac, 3.5 is much faster that 3.4

2. First of all, congrats on the release of CF 9 and CF Builder Beta 2. I’m looking forward to the final release of CF Builder.
    I’ve been trying to test out the new CF Builder extension callback “inserttext”, but I can’t seem to get it to work. My test snippet appears in the context menu when I right-click in the editor window, but it won’t actually insert the text I’ve specified in the extension code. Is there something particular I need to do with the code of my snippet to make it work?

3. Bhakti says:

@cftagger: We do have plans to certify(m purposely not saying support ;)) Builder on Eclipse 3.5. But I would still suggest you to use it on 3.5 at this stage as well(many of our customers are doing that) and give us your feedbacks if any

4. Jeremy Prevost says:

Will Builder start using the Eclipse update process in future releases? From what I can tell, there is no way to update from Public Beta 1 to Public Beta 2…

5. Bhakti says:

@Jeremy, as of now this is under consideration but nothing has been decided is all that I can tell you 🙂

6. John Sieber says:

I installed the 2nd Beta as a plugin to my original version and now it is saying that the beta has expired. Do I need to uninstall and start form scratch and if so do I loose my projects and settings?

7. John Ivanoff says:

I can’t get Eclipse to update to beta 2. I’ve followed these instructions http://help.adobe.com/en_US/ColdFusionBuilder/Installing/WS0ef8c004658c10891728aca6123f03fa507-7fff.html
    I have windows XP sp3 eclipse Galileo (3.5.1)
    And actually looking at the help/ about eclipse it still says beta 1 is installed.
    Yes I have rebooted.