Hope you have installed the free update for ColdFusion 9 and have started using the new and enhanced features.
Though we provided New Feature Notes for ColdFusion 9.0.1, many users suggested that we revise the ColdFusion Web Help together with updates for ColdFusion 9.0.1.
The latest ColdFusion documentation updated for ColdFusion 9.0.1 is available at the following location:
This documentation release has addressed some comments and issues. We look forward to stronger interaction with our community, and your suggestions and comments for ColdFusion 9.0.1 documentation.
You are welcome to contribute and complement our efforts. There are many ways in which you can do it. For details see the Community Help contributions page.
The first Updater for ColdFusion 9.0 is live. Download the installers from ColdFusion Download Page. The developer tools and additional server installers can be downloaded from the Product Downloads page.
- Go through the Read Me before you download the installers.
- Follow the Installation Guide for assistance while you install the Updater.
- Read the FAQs related to the installation.
- At a glance, see What’s New and Changed in this Release.
- See the Known Issues , accompanied by workarounds (wherever applicable).
- Check out the list of issues fixed in this release. I’m sure you will take some time to go through all as the team has fixed many scores of issues apart from offering a bunch of new features.
- Refer to the New Feature Notes for comprehensive information about the features that are newly added and enhanced in this release.