Comments and healthy debate are more than welcome! However, this isn’t a free-for-all. Here’s a few things to keep in mind that will keep the Community Kitchen a fun, friendly place to gather:
- Stay on-topic. If you want to suggest a new topic, we have a contact form. Please use it.
- Attacking an idea is OK. Attacking a person is not.
- Any spam that somehow manages to get past the filters will be deleted.
Other types of comments that will also be deleted:
- Anything potentially illegal or libelous
- Obscene or sexually explicit comments
- Personal attacks, insults, threats, or other mean-spirited comments
Also please note that all first-time commenters are moderated.