Adobe Connect AEM Event templates – Quick Best Practices to Upload Images
If you are required to include any kind of Images in your Event templates, its always good to keep in mind some of these best practices, to make sure the upload gets applied correctly to the templates.
- Adobe Connect Hosted/On-premise
- Adobe Connect version 9 onwards
- Adobe Connect Events (AEM)
Here are a few quick ones to list out :
- Upload your images one by one.
- If you have multiple images to test and try, submit one image upload request at a time.
- Once you have submitted an upload, wait for some time to let the job finish(usually a minute or so), before you re-submit or in case it errors out. This gives AEM server the required time to finish the job and come back with a success or failure.
A couple of more points to work with Event templates in a faster and quicker way with optimum performance :
- Avoid creating duplicate templates
- Its always best to reuse existing templates if multiple events are to use same structure/content in the events.
- Wait for some time for the current job to finish before you decide to resubmit a job for the AEM server to get ample time to finish the currently executing job
- If your request errors out, cancel it; Then wait for a minute or so to let the job completely cancelled from the backend; And then try to re-submit it again.
- Use the recommended file sizes while uploading Small and Large Event Banner, speaker and logo images(described in this detailed document here)