We have released Adobe Connect Mobile 2.2 for iOS and Android devices, and this new version is now live on iTunes and Google Play stores.
With this latest release, we’ve continued to focus on enabling the ability to fully host meetings from any device, as well as enable mobile learning. The key enhancements we have added in this release include:
· Widescreen (16:9) webcam viewing support
· Manage audio conferencing from all devices (not just tablets)
· Enhanced mobile learning, with additional quiz types in virtual classes
· Optimized support for high-definition Android and iOS Retina displays
· And more – More information on features and updates can be found in the release notes here.
Check out the official blog post that announces this.