Adobe Connect pre-meeting Connection test fails in 10.2
Problem Statement: Adobe Connect pre-meeting diagnostic Connection Test fails
- Adobe Connect Hosted
- Adobe Connect version 10.2
Steps to Replicate:
- Access the pre-meeting test at the following URL pattern
- Hosted: https://[your_account_name].adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
- Click on ‘Run Diagnostic Test’
- Adobe Connect Connection Test fails (screenshot below)
Reason for this Behavior: This was identified as a BUG post-Adobe Connect 10.2 upgrade.
Solution: We have logged this as a Bug#CONN-4111499 and is fixed in tentative 10.5 release
- The Adobe Connect pre-meeting test checks your computer and network connections and helps you troubleshoot connection problems before your meeting begins.
- For more details on how to use the Connection Test, refer to our help page: Adobe Connect pre-meeting diagnostic test