Alphabet C is missing in notification when microphone is connected to the meeting
- Adobe Connect Hosted/ On-premise
- Adobe Connect version 10.1.1
REASON FOR THIS BEHAVIOR:
- We have recently discovered a new bug which indicates this has happened post Adobe Connect 10.1.1 upgrade.
- Login to connect account.
- From Administration> Compliance and Control> HTML Client Settings, enabled HTML client for Meeting, Training, webinar.
- Save the setting.
- Create a new meeting and Enable HTML client for participants.
- Host will enter the meeting in add-in and participant will join the meeting from HTML Client using meeting URL.
- Host will provide Microphone rights to the Participant.
- In Participant meeting click on Mic icon at the top and allow it.
- The popup will show Microphone spelled as “Mirophone Connected”.
SOLUTION: This issue will be fixed in version 10.5.
- The was reported as a BUG- CONN-4110571 and it will be fixed in Adobe connect version 10.5.
- This issue is experienced when we connect and disconnect the Microphone.
- When we Mute/Unmute the microphone the Microphone is spelled correct.