If you create one PPT file and then go to Quiz and add a hot spot question and then publish it the Hot Spot question will not work.
Adobe Connect 9.0
1. Create one PPT file
2. Go to quiz -> add quiz -> add new question and add hot spot question
3. Publish to server
4.Hot Spot questions don’t work. They work fine for PPTX file
It’s a known Presenter limitation.
– Bandwidth issue.
-Anti-virus/security software issue.
-Tunneled connection (rtmpt) issue.
Steps to Follow:
– Try to take the Test Meeting Connection.URL to test it is: https://admin.acrobat.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm.That will help us to gather the information about Flash player, Bandwidth, connection speed, Add in.
– To find the version of Flash Player and Add- in version by taking the test Meeting Connection and then click on Send result >> Details .
– Try deleting the flash cookies from the link: http://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/kb/delete-fp-browser-cache.html .
– Verify for user’s system requirement for the meeting. URL to check is: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect/tech-specs.html .
– Verify if user is using VPN or not. If YES then we can expect latency and user disconnect in the meeting room as VPN makes the bandwidth slow.
– Verify if the user is on wired network or on wireless. Wireless network may cause problems if the user doesn’t have good connection speed.
– You can refer the below link for bandwidth which can help you to prevent users from dropping from the meeting room. URL is: http://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/kb/connect-bandwidth-calculation.html .
– Check if firewall is blocking connect from working. If YES then add an exception for it and then try if it works.
– We can also check if customer is on tunneled connection (rtmpt). To check that click on the help option on the top right hand side corner then hold the Shift key and click on About Adobe Connect. There you will get the data like
Its rtmps as of now but for customers if its rtmpt then that means 1935 port is blocked at their end so ask them to contact there Network Team to unblock that port.