1. Forgot password/password does not work
2. Don’t have a user ID and password to get into a meeting
1. Try using the Forgot your password link to set a new password. If this Doesn’t work contact your account administrator to verify access for the account.
2.If you don’t have an user ID and password to get into a meeting contact your Connect Administrator to request the same.
Guest logins are also an option for meetings, but must be approved by the Meetings Host. With private meetings, the Meeting Host must approve guest login requests.
Issue: In large meeting/seminar rooms if the meeting is created using the access type “Only registered users and accepted guests may enter the room” then the host approves each guest’s entry request to allow them in the meeting.
Solution: To avoid this situation always select the access type “Anyone who has the URL for the meeting can enter the room”
- Go to Meeting > New Meeting
- Enter the required Meeting Information and select access type as “Anyone who has the URL for the meeting can enter the room”
- In case you need further assistance contact Adobe Connect Support for help.
Note: If you choose the access level to ‘Anyone who has the url can enter the meeting’, you might experience a security risk as well, as any unintended user who gets the url can also try to join the meeting and create disruptions, which would be problematic to the rest of the attendees.
Reason: Only Adobe Connect Administrator has the rights to disable/enable the Record Meeting Option in Meeting Room depending on the requirement/needs.
Solution: To enable Record Meeting option in Meeting
- Go to Administration > Compliance and Control > Recordings and Notice
- Now uncheck the option Lock recording settings for all meeting
Note: If you are not able to access Administration tab contact your Adobe Connect Account Administrator.
Reason: In Named Host pricing model user should be a part of Meeting Host group in order to enter the Meeting room as a Host. You will not be able to enter the Meeting room as a Host if you are member of only the Administration Group.
Solution: 1. Check your Group Membership
- Go to My Profile > Group Membership
If you don’t see Meeting Host listed there then follow below mentioned steps.
2. In order to be the part of the Meeting Host group Go to Administration > Users and Groups
- Select Meeting Hosts Group and then click on Information
- Click on View Group Members
- Select your Name and click on Add to add yourself to the Meeting Host Group
- Once you are the part of the Meeting Host group , your name will appear under Current Group Members
Note: If you are still getting the same issue contact Adobe support for help.