Issue: Some users may see blank screen upon completing registration for events in Adobe Connect 9.2
Description: If an external component is used in the Event Catalog header then some users may see blank screen upon submitting the registration page.
Workaround: Remove the external component from the “Event Catalog”
01. Login to connect.
02. Click on Event Management tab.
03. Select the Event you have issue with.
04. Click on Edit Information.
05. Click “Edit” link near the event template drop down.
06. When CQ page opens click on “Catalog”.
07. Delete the external component from the catalog header.
08. From CQ elements panel click on “Activate template”.
09. Click on Shared templates in CQ.
10. Find the template you are using in your event and click on “Edit template” (pencil icon in CQ).
11. From CQ elements panel click on “Activate template”.