Captivate7: (upload zip): Content named with some special high ascii characters cannot be opened.
1. New a blank project in Captivate 7
2. Click Quiz->Question Slide->insert two questions
3. Click File->Publish and choose SWF/HTML5 item
4. Choose Output Format Options: SWF/SWF&HTML5
5. Choose quiz reporting options: disable/scorm1.2/2004
6. Input high ascii characters to “Project Title” (such as: 测试中文)
7. Publish to zip file
8. Login connect server and upload the zip file to My Content
9. Click on the content link and observe
Using captivate 7 if we create a project and name it having ascii characters e.g. ????
The uploaded content cannot be opened with all browsers. This Bug is still open in our system and you will get all related update on this.