Controlling Recording Playback through the URL
When added to a Connect archive recording URL, the following suffixed commands will force the prescribed behavior. This may help with projects that include the embedding of archive recording URLs.
- pbEIOpen=true – the event index would come up opened
- pbEIOpen=false – the event index would come up closed
- pbEIOverlay=true – the event index would show up in overlay mode
- pbEIOverlay=false – the event index would show up in persistent mode
- pbMode=normal – open in normal playback mode
- pbMode=edit – open in editing mode
- archiveOffset=parameter in milliseconds – open to a specific time in the recording
You can modify the URLs along these lines; use an “&” to concatenate multiple parameters.
Every recording will automatically append ?launcher=false&fcsContent=true. You cannot play a recording in the Connect Meeting addin; if you append ?launcher=true, it will toggle to ?launcher=false and open the recording in the browser:
This URL is an example of what a normal URL would look like during recording playback:
To change this to open with the index closed, append pbEIOpen=false like this: