Encounter an error “User limit for the meeting has been exceeded” in connect meeting
Problem Statement: Users encounter an error “User limit for the meeting has been exceeded” in connect meeting.
- Adobe Connect Hosted
- Adobe Connect On-premise
Reason: Instead of creating a Webinar Host has created a Meeting.
- To setup a webinar, user should be to be a part of respective webinar managers group like:
- Webinar 25 Managers
- Webinar 100 Managers
- Webinar 500 Managers
- Webinar 1000 Managers
- Follow the steps mentioned below to setup a webinar:
- Login to Adobe Connect account.
- Click on Administration tab> Users & Group.
- Select respective Webinar Managers group> Click Information.
- Click on View Group Members>Add the user to the Current group members list.
- Click on the Seminars tab> Under My Seminars tab, create a webinar.