How to check if a Custom URL is available for your Content in Connect
There are situations when we need a Custom URL for a meeting or content or training but it may be already used and we get to know about it only when we enter & proceed. If we can check in advance whether a custom name for URL exists in advance, it would be a better experience.
Connect Hosted, Connect Licensed, Creation of Meeting, Presentation, Courses URL
How To Steps:
- Login to Adobe Connect
- Go to Administration
- Go to Account tab and click Reports
- Select ‘Custom URL Management’ and click on View
- Enter the URL you want to use for your Content/Meeting to check if it is being used and Search
- 6. If URL is already assigned, it will show the result or else it will display a message in red color “There is no Custom URL matching your search request or it is a reserved Custom URL. Please try again. Suggestion: Make sure the Custom URL is spelled correctly.”
- This means URL is available and user can choose it as their custom URL.