How to Open Multiple instance of Connect Application on MAC OS
OBJECTIVE: How to open multiple instance of Adobe Connect application on MAC OS similar to Windows OS.
- Adobe Connect Hosted/On-premise
- MAC OSX 10.11, 10.12 and 10.13
- Launch Apple Script Editor. You will find it under the utilities folder or you can use Spotlight search.
- Once It’s launched Copy and paste the command below:
do shell script “open -n Applications/’Adobe Connect/Adobe Connect.app'”
- Now from the menu click on file and select export
- Under Export As, give it a good name and from the file format drop down select application.
- Choose a destination and click on save.
- After saving the app, you can then double click on it over and over to launch the multiple instance of Connect app.