How to send Connect Meeting Invitation
- Adobe Connect sends out Meeting Invitations only to registered users i.e. Users listed on the account.
- When you create a meeting Room you will be given 3 options for access permission as shown in the picture below. By Default option 2 is selected.
- If you choose 1st or 2nd option on access permission for creating a meeting room you need to follow the following steps as explained.
Click on to “Edit Participants” to set Users Roles – (Host / Presenter / Participant) according to your requirement.
- A list of Meeting Invites should be created according to your requirement otherwise it will not send the invitations.
- Click on to “Invitations” Tab which allows you to send invitations. You can select the options of your desired choice. (All Hosts, Presenters and Participants, Hosts Only, Presenters Only, Participants only)
- An automated message will be sent to the invitees selected.
- If you select the 3rd option on access permission for creating a meeting room then personal emails have to be used to send out meeting invites. No automated messages will be sent.
- Click on to “Invitations” Tab to copy and paste the message body with all meeting details.