Installing add-in for all user profiles
The applications function is to automatically install the Adobe Connect Pro Meeting Addin into the correct system user profile upon system login. Thereby removing any end user effort for additional addin installations when attending Adobe Connect Meetings.
The application is designed to be pushed and installed by a system administrator on all user workstations. Once installed the application will automatically install the addin into the logged in users profile once the user logs into Windows.
You can download the Connect Add-in Checker from http://www.adobe.com/go/adobeconnect_addinchecker.
Steps to be implemented are shown below:
1. Login using Adminstrator user.
2. Run Setup.exe – (for the initial install to be more silent try Setup.exe –I silent).
3. The application will be installed into “Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat Connect Pro Add In Checker”.
4. Login using a non admin user.
5. An application should start up (may not be visible). Wait several moments and check the expected flash folder for connectaddin.exe.If application does not appear to have started, check blocked programs to see if it was intercepted
C:\Documents and Settings%user%\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player[www.macromedia.com|http://www.macromedia.com]\bin\connectaddin
6. Test logging into meeting room, verify that meeting launches within the Connect Pro Meeting addin.